- She is available at a moments notice to pray, cry, laugh, or just be still with. You don’t even have to ask. She is ready and willing to come to your house, to the hospital, or even to the jail cell to be with you.
- She always bring food. Always. And she knows just what you like too whether it’s cupcakes, Little Cesar’s pizza or Chic Fila. She doesn’t even have to ask.
- She prays for you when you need it and sometimes even when you don’t think you need it. She just knows.
- Your problems are her problems too. Her heart physically hurts alongside your own heart. She is here to bear your burdens and take them on as her own.
- She holds you accountable. She won’t tell you it’s OK if it’s not OK. She won’t let you run away from your problems either. She might have to be the salt in your world sometimes. She might even have to turn you around in a completely different direction. But she does so with the love of Christ in her heart.
- She loves the Lord with all of her being. Her love radiates to others and she makes you want to love Him just as much. She makes you want to be a better person, a better friend, and a better Christian.
Have one of these? Have more than one? Consider them precious gifts from the Lord and thank Him for your blessings. Hold on to them tightly. Don’t let them go, remembering to love each other as He has loved you.
For there is no greater type of love.
Romans 1:12 That is, that we may be mutually encouraged by each other’s faith, both yours and mine.